Student Bill of Rights
1650- One Powerful Voice
Our One Powerful Voice must come with responsibility, maturity and unity. We the students of the George L. Hess Educational Complex are entitled to the following rights:
1. The right to attend a safe school environment, free from bullying, violence and vandalism.
2. The right to attend a disruptive-free learning environment, which allows you to know the classroom rules and say: “I don’t understand”, and be respected by the teachers, staff and fellow students.
3. The right of freedom from prejudice, including discrimination for one’s beliefs, race, gender and/ or family income.
4. The right to freedom of expression, individuality without judgment and an environment free from unsuitable language either written or spoken.
5. The right to voice the truth and your opinion with responsibility.